Date: Sunday, July 24, 2016
Swimming, Riding, and Running to Make a Difference
Through a partnership with LifeTime Fitness' charity program, Ronald McDonald House New York is offering individual and relay entries to the 2016 NYC Triathlon. Join us in the 1500-meter swim, 40k ride, and 10k run on Sunday, July 24th!
For our Triathletes:
- FREE guaranteed individual or relay team entry in the 2016 NYC Triathlon, paid for by Ronald McDonald House NY
- RMH NY sponsored team get-togethers
- Pre-race pasta dinner at Ronald McDonald House for family, friends, and supporters
- Post-race celebratory brunch for family & friends at the Loeb Boathouse in Central Park
- Official RMH NY Triathlon jersey
- The chance to make a difference for the children who stay at Ronald McDonald House New York.
Our suggested fundraising goals are: $2500 for an individual and $3000 total for a relay team. These are suggested goals, and not minimums. If you have any questions please contact Eric Seaman at: email@example.com.
Please note: If you've secured your own entry to the 2016 NYC Triathlon and do not need one of our charity entries, you are still able to join our team, fundraise for RMH, and take advantage of our team's benefits!
If you have your own entry but would like to join Team Ronald, please contact Eric Seaman (firstname.lastname@example.org).