Date: Sunday, May 6, 2018
Riding to Make a Difference.
Through a partnership with Bike New York's Charity Partner program, Ronald McDonald House New York is offering 45 entries to this years TD 5 Boro Bike Tour. Join us in the 40-mile, car-free bicycle ride spanning all five boroughs of New York City on Sunday, May 6, 2018.
We ask our riders to raise a minimum of $1200 to support the children and families of Ronald McDonald House who are battling rare pediatric cancers.
For our Riders:
- FREE Bike Tour Registration and guaranteed entry in the 2018 TD 5 Boro Bike Tour (cost: $105)
- Official 2018 Team Ronald Bike Tour cycling jersey
- EARLY START on Ride Day-- Skip the crowds!!
- Complimentary light breakfast before the ride, and transportation to starting line
- Complimentary lunch at the Finish Festival
- Personalized online fundraising page
- The chance to make a difference for the children who stay at Ronald McDonald House New York.
There is a $20 registration fee that is required to receive your fundraising page. The $20 will be credited to your fundraising efforts. Your actual Bike Tour registration through 'Bike New York' will be completed at a later date, and will not cost you anything. Hurry, because spots are going quickly! If you have any questions please contact Jim Molloy at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you've secured your own entry number to the 2018 Bike Tour and do not need one of our charity entries, you are not subject to the minimum fundraising requirement.
If you have your own entry but would still like to join Team Ronald McDonald House NY, please contact Jim Molloy (email@example.com). You can still support RMH NY by creating a personal webpage to raise funds for pediatric cancer patients and their families.